Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Love Thursday: A Manly Meal

Upon reflection of what Courtney must be enduring with the loss of her husband this week, I realized the time is entirely too short with the ones we love. As such, I decided to make more of an effort to appreciate my family. So tonight I made a special dinner for my boys in celebrate what they mean to me. The menu: Corn, Roasted Potatoes, and Steak. A real manly meal.


And while you may find it outrageous to learn that I've never made corn on the cob myself, I will assure you that I took the necessary steps (internet, you are my friend) to ensure my maiden run was properly executed.


Here's the spread in it's final form before being gobbled up:


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters