Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

All Girl

My Aunt sent Addie a package that we got today. This little tutu outfit came straight out of the box and onto her. It was too cute!
...and the bow on her head from the box? Well, I just couldn't resist. I'm a party animal.

I have to admit that it makes me giddy thinking about tutus, painted toenails, and hairbows. And seeing her in this little outfit, oh my, it just makes me giggle out loud!

p.s. I just realized that she fits into her 3-6 months clothes in length (but not weight - as she's just over 10 pounds now)... I guess I better throw some of the 'not worn' outfits in her closet on her this next week before they don't fit anymore. Gosh, where did the last 3 months go?!?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

<

I think you should have a weekly or even daily pic of her in a different outfit. Wouldn't that be fun???!!!!
I know I'D enjoy it!

  <

She is absolutely the cutest little girl! So beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters