Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, August 30, 2008

A few of my favorite things

Ryan and I have discussed this a number of times, of how to describe the way that Addie seems 'easy' to us as a newborn. It's not like she doesn't come with her own challenges. But she just is so predictable. If she cries, it's because she truly is hungry or tired or needs a diaper change. She really doesn't fuss much for anything unpredictable.
Her tiny hands, tiny toes, tiny features. I just want to soak all that baby-girl-sweetness in.
And the outfits? Gosh, I'm a sucker. This one has been my most recent favorite.
I find myself dressing her in it a couple times a week. When I take it out of the laundry basket to hang back up in the closet, I can't resist. It's just TOO CUTE not to put back on her!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

<

All the pics are great.
But, oh my gosh! That first one? Too cute!

  <

I am loving your blog, what a beautiful family, I will be by regularly to check in and see what you are up to...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters