Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

expressive baby

People comment to me that Dylan is a "busy little boy," super "friendly," and always with a "lot on his mind." He is always up to something and you can tell by looking at his experessions. Here are a few of the snapshots we got that show his expressiveness.

"Hmmm... How do I get up there?"
"So, guys, are you telling me that I am NOT supposed to touch it? Oh, you mean like this?" (Dylan really seems to be drawn to the entertainment center - and this is the look we get when we try to tell him not to touch it).


And I have NO idea what he was thinking in this one.
And this is one of my current favorites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters