Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 23, 2006

a thankful thursday


Today is Thanksgiving and I'm reminded of what I'm thankful for: My family. My beautiful son and husband and all that I've been blessed with. This past year has really proved to be one full of blessings. And as much as I think at times that this is a hard time in our lives, time and time again I pause and soak up these precious moments as a family, remembering what my mother in law has told me. "One day you'll look back on this time of your life and think of it as 'the good ol days'."

I think she's right.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

<

Now wait a second, I've been checking your blog for DAYS and this wasn't here yesterday....

Glad to hear from you guys again, though. Happy post-Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters