Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, January 18, 2007

prayerful Thursday

In honor of family on behalf of Love Thursday, I wanted to post a picture of my favorite moment of the day. When we pray for dinner each night, Ryan reaches across the table for my hand and Dylan likes to join in. He recently started holding one hand on each of ours, making a little nest of hands for our prayer. It warms my heart when I open my eyes to see him smiling back up at me, making me count my blessings once more before eating dinner. This Thursday I want to thank my boys for that precious moment each night, holding my hands and filling my heart with love.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

<

What a beautiful ritual, and a great memory. Thanks for sharing and Happy Love Thursday!

  <

Wonderful. What a special time. Happy LT.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters