Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

14 weeks

I am now officially 14 weeks along with this pregnancy. According to this website, the baby measures about the size of a fist (others say a lemon).
The websites also say that while I should be 'showing' more now (I am a bit, but not much yet), that the nausea should be going away about this time. Still waiting on that promise to fully mature.

(note: the picture is NOT of our actual baby, it's from the website linked above - but I liked that the picture shows what the actual size of our baby should be at around now. Thought that was pretty neat!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

<

I was sick for 5-6 months with my pregnancies. Hopefully that won't happen with you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters