Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, December 14, 2007

Pandora

A friend of mine told me about possibly the coolest website EVER tonight. It is called Pandora and is basically a website that you can register with for FREE that creates personalized internet-based radio stations via a 'music genome' project. You type in your favorite artists and songs and it creates stations that match that type of music interest for you, saved to your profile. I tried it and love it. Hooked already. Trust me, if you like music at all, you'll love it too.
If you haven't gotten a present from me this year and haven't heard of this yet, consider it my Christmas present to you!

Oh and comment me with some of your recommendations. I'd love to have a few more to add onto my list.

Labels:

1 Comments:

<

Looks fun...thanks! I don't know what your taste in music is, nowadays, but I think I'm going to sample some Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, Sammy Davis Jr., et al.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters