Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Drumroll

The past couple weeks we've been alright despite our lack of posts here on the blog. But we are back... and with news to share.

We are pregnant.

Yuppers. We had thought we'd wait to share the news with the world for a few more months, but as the morning sickness hit earlier than even before (last time around landing my tail in the hospital with hyperemesis for 4 days as soon as I rounded the 7 week mark), we decided we couldn't really hold it in any longer. So with the Thanksgiving holiday and recent travels to see family, we shared our news and now are excited to now share it here. So keep us in your prayers. All FOUR of us now!

I know the nausea is a sign of a healthy pregnancy and blah blah blah. But it still is nausea. And if you know me at all, you know how I dread nausea, especially the all-day kind. But I'm thankful for good friends and loving family. It's good to have that. And with the Thanksgiving holiday, I'm thankful for that more than ever.

Dylan gets excited when we talk about it, trying to wrap his little mind around the news himself, sharing it with others, proclaiming shyly: mommy. baby. tummy.
And there you have it.

p.s. Our friend, in knowing how I currently feel about food and just getting home from traveling this week, brought us some food for the next couple of days when we got home tonight. She's a good, good friend. We are blessed. So blessed.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

<

Finally a new blog and a very happy one. Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I am here still waiting to get pregnant. Not sure what's taking so long or what the problem is. I will keep you posted. But hopefully I will have good news soon too.

  <

"Mommy. Baby. Tummy."
That's pretty much what I heard!

Here's to a happy, healthy baby!

Know that I am keeping you in my prayers.

I can't tell you how excited I am for you guys.

  <

Congratulations! That's wonderful. I hope the nausea is bearable. I had terrible morning sickness for about 16 weeks with both pregnancies. Not fun!

  <

Congratulations! I am so glad that the delay in posting was for such a good thing.

GenE Shockley

  <

Woohoo!

  <

Congratulations! Two is fun. Busier than imaginable, but so much fun!

  <

does this mean you are telling everyone at work as well, or do i still need to remain mum? soooo excited for you. can't wait to see that belly grow, and grow, and grow.....

  <

Congratulations! I'm so, so happy for you. (And although I'm glad you're feeling terrible - because I know the pain of feeling great while pg and ending up with empty arms - I hope it passes soon). Dylan is going to have so much fun as a big brother!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters