Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Stop! Turkey time!

This week something got into me, making me want to explore Turkey-themed crafts with my little artist.

On Sunday I traced Dylan's handprints on some drawing paper and let him 'color' on them. Then I cut them out and pasted them on some bright green paper for contrast. Dylan was mighty proud of our creation.
Then tonight I got inspired to try out this little craft and recruited Ryan to cut out all our shapes and traced little footprints and handprints. It was quite a feat to actually glue the project together at the end, as Dylan was so excited about it that he kept crawling on me and making it near impossible to finish. But it turned out cute, if I do say so myself. And who would have thought a daycare/work day would end with a successful craft-time as a family.
Now all we need is some Fall weather to go with our fall crafts!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

<

How cute! We made our first hand print turkeys today, too. Lots more to come as Thanksgiving is still a long way away...

A cute one for Halloween is to cut out and have him paste "Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate..." (Raffi)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters