Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Back to work

Tomorrow morning I go back to work for my first full day since March. It's been a long time and I hope I remember everything I need to remember at work so I can do a good job. Ryan is staying home with Addie and is planning to bring her to me at my lunchtime so I can nurse her and see her halfway through the day. That'll be something to look forward to!
I spent the second half of today briefing Ryan on what Addie's routine is and what things I've figured out that she likes/dislikes and how to soothe her when she's gassy/fussy/hungry (obviously, feed her, but you know what I mean...) and he was very receptive, which made me feel much better. Knowing that he's in tune to what works for her and wants to spend this time with her makes ALL the difference to me.

On another note, Kathy suggested a new weekly post where I put up a bunch of pictures of Addie in all the cute clothes she has worn the previous week... like a "Picture Wednesday" or something like that. Any votes for what day and a name to call it? Knowing that some of her outfits in the closet will only get worn one time, it's probably a smart idea to take pictures of her in each of them. We've started already this weekend and what fun it is dressing her up and doing our little photo-shoot each morning!

Labels:

8 Comments:

<

How about:
Addison's Big Phat Phasion Show!

  <

Or:

Addie Comes Out Of The Closet!

on second...skip that one.

  <

How about a play on The Devil Wears Prada?

The Angel Wears OshKosh.

  <

Or:

Addie's Clotheline

  <

Friday Fashions?

  <

MaOh yeah...I forgot to work the of the week in the titles.

"Addison's Big Phat Phriday Phasion Show".

Too many "ph"'s ya think?

OK...will white it up (a little bit):
Addison's Big Phat Friday Fashion Show!

  <

Two, then I'll stop. Maybe.


Addison's Haute Couture Friday???


Fashionista Addie's Friday Catwalk??

  <

"Fashion Friday" is the first thought that popped into my head...no matter what you call it, it's a cute idea and I look forward to seeing more pictures of your beautiful baby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters