Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, September 27, 2008

it goes by so fast

I was watching some old videos of Dylan on YouTube.com tonight and in an instant I found myself wishing I could go back and enjoy those moments again as Dylan's language was first emerging, his learning to walk, his discovering the world around him. I suppose he still is learning, always will be. But I miss that time, a year ago, when everything was a BIG deal. Remember when he went through his 'moon' phase? We went outside every night and looked for the moon in the sky together.
Now our family has grown and Addie is at the point where she's smiling and cooing and noticing familiar faces and showing excitement over that. It's fun to do it all over again and remind myself to enjoy each stage.
Because it just goes TOO fast.

Labels:

1 Comments:

<

I LOVED the "moon" phase.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters