Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Traditions

I've heard of doing this and, to be honest, at first I thought it was a little strange.
But then I thought about how many years my dress has sat in our closet (lets see, uh... 8 years now), untouched, with no purpose but to take up space on that far back shelf.
And then I saw pictures of our friend's daughter in her dress last year and decided I'd start the same tradition with Addie.
So here it is: Each year on her birthday (or close to it, as the case may be this year) Addie gets to put on mommy's special wedding dress and take pictures.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

<

what a wonderful tradition.
she is a beautiful, charming little girl. thank you for letting me be a part of her life.

  <

Absolutely beautiful. The dress and the baby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters