Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, February 10, 2006

California Dreamin'




We're in California now, as I (Ryan) made the trip out on Tuesday a few days after Briana did. Our furniture got loaded on the truck in St. Louis on Monday and I caught a flight the next day. Yesterday we drove up to Lompoc to hang out until the furniture or cars get delivered in LA. The weather was fantastic, as was the picture taking. I stoppped at Refugio State Beach, a favorite surf spot of Briana's dad, to get a few good ones at sundown (shown). For me the contrast is surreal: Two days ago I was in St. Louis, where it was cold and gray - very much winter. Now I'm here wearing short sleves. Dylan wore shorts for the first time yesterday! Yesterday was almost an all-Mexican food eating day. Here is Dylan taking a bath in our kitchen sink.

Labels:

1 Comments:

<

Just FYI: There are 2 inches of snow on the ground here in St Louis and it's cold, gray, and damp. Wiggle your toes in the sand for us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters