Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Moving Day

We haven't updated in a long time, what with moving and my (Ryan) defense. Sadly, Briana is already gone to California where she is getting the house set up there with Dylan and other family. I'm here getting the house ready for the movers who are coming tomorrow, then I'm on a plane Tuesday. Everything is packed and I'm pretty much hanging out waiting. I've got about 15 hours of Arrested Development episodes helping me pass the time. Thank God for laptops with DVD drives!
We've had a very busy few weeks since our last post, and we hope to better update the blog soon. Especially since some friends from St. Louis aren't going to be seeing us in a long while...more to come.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters