Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, December 19, 2005

Crummy Tummy

This weekend was full of Christmas parties. On Saturday night we had Ryan's lab party, Sunday afternoon was one with my mama-roos group (consisting of a lovely bunch of mommies, daddies, and babies), and Sunday night was our C-Group church party at the Wiggers. All went well until last night (Sunday) around 11:00pm.
We had thought maybe Dylan wouldn't do too well with all the holiday running-around, and headed home earlier rather than later after our last party. Dylan seemed tired, so we put him to bed around 9:30 for the night and I thought for sure he would wake up before long in a state of fussiness from a day filled with overstimulation. But to my surprise, it was I who ended up in tears.
I was on the phone talking to my mom and dad before heading off to bed, when all of a sudden a wave of extreme nausea came over me. I headed to the bathroom, where I stayed for the next hour and a half. I'm not goin g to go into any further detail, to spare you... but I know SOMETHING did NOT agree with me. Either it was some kind of flu-bug or perhaps something I ate. In either case, I ended up staying home with Dylan today from work to ward off the potential spread to others. Anyhow, I'm still recovering from a violent night and hoping that tonight is much less exciting at the Drenan household!
One nice thing to add: Ryan came home from lab tonight with a dozen beautiful pink roses for me. What a sweetie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters