Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

incident report

Upon picking Dylan up from daycare today after work, I learned that there was an "incident report" waiting for me to read and sign. First let me tell you that he is fine. Just a bruise on his forehead and a red little bump over his left eye. According to the report, he apparently fell while trying to reach down for a toy while "walking." Now that part must be a mistake, since he hasn't walked yet... but I'm assuming that he fell while cruising along and probably got distracted by another kid or toy nearby. I'm sure it looks worse than it really feels. However, he'll most definitely be spoiled with love and affection tomorrow on my day off at home with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters