Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, April 13, 2006

play hard


Dylan and I played long and hard today. First we went to the turtle ponds at Caltech with about 12 other moms with our groovy-mamas meetup group, then went walking along Lake Avenue, had some soup at the Corner Bakery, and did a little window shopping on the way back to the car. By the time we got back home again, it was 6:00pm and we were both very tired. The weather was beautiful, but warm. At one point, I saw that it was 88 degrees on my stroller temp reader. Dylan had on lots of sunscreen, however we both got lots of sun during the afternoon and that tends to drain your energy. Anyhow, we got home and I put him in his beloved Jump-A-Roo for a few minutes while I did a few things. For about two minutes I heard bounce-bounce-bounce, some cooing and babbling, and sounds of him playing with his toys. Then complete silence. No more bouncing. No more babbling. I peeked over my shoulder to see what he was doing, only to discover that my little baby boy had fallen asleep mid-bounce, head resting on his jumper tray, completely sacked out.

1 Comments:

<

Ok, now that is the cutest thing I've ever seen. What a sweetpea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters