Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

dental work

Tonight while waiting for Ryan to come home, I sat with Dylan watching a baby einstein dvd. Next thing I knew, he was poking around at my teeth, in my mouth, thinking of his future as a dentist or something, I don't know. It was so cute. There he was, just sitting on my lap, contentedly poking around in my mouth, smiling at me as he felt over the rough and smooth surfaces of my teeth, wide-eyed. Precious little explorer.
I wouldn't have traded those 15 minutes for the world.

1 Comments:

<

awww... Dylan doesn't like to make toys, he wants to be a dentist. Hee hee! Nice to know you have a back-up toy (your mouth) if you're ever out and stuck with nothing for him to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters