Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, June 16, 2006

nap nazi

I lovingly refer to my husband as the nap nazi. Whenever Dylan and I are out running errands, off working out, or otherwise, and I check in with Ryan, I get the routine question - "Has Dylan had a nap yet today?"
And when he gets home everyday after work, similarly, "how long did he sleep today?" It cracks me up. I know he is serious about wanting to make sure Dylan gets good naps during the day - but HE DOES get at least one good nap at home EVERYDAY and yet Ryan still worries about it. I guess if he is going to worry about something, at least he feels confident that I keep him safe and happy and he doesn't feel the need to ask me "so did he fall down the stairs today?"
Nevertheless, Ryan is officially the NAP NAZI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters