Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry (early) Christmas!

Let the festivities begin!

Tonight we decided to start the exchange of gifts from under our tree as we will be visiting family during the holidays and wanted to ensure some time beforehand to enjoy some of our own small traditions.
We each opened up a few gifts and amongst the ones I opened, there was a camera (whoo-hoo!) and the super-duper padded mattress cover that I had been eyeing at Bed Bath & Beyond.
Ryan sure knows me and knows how much I love my evening snuggles and what joy crawling into a comfortable bed at the end of a long day brings me.
Ahh. And on that note, I'm turning in for the night. Goodnight world.

Labels:

1 Comments:

<

Belated Merry Early Christmas! Don't let Ryan's employers see that you guys are both wearing UCSD sweatshirts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters