Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

typhoid Briana

Tough week here. So to add to the stress of my last post, the past 24 hours have been filled with nausea, vomiting, the works. Yup. I got the flu. Not pretty. Especially with a toddler.
Isn't it amazing how unphased toddlers/babies are when we get sick? It is like they almost seem more energetic...
So I spent the majority of the day today in the bathroom or in bed. Yuckers.
And sad to say, I hope that this was the flu, because it will mean that it will be over with in another day or so and not an indication of some kind of emotional manifestation from last Sunday's events... I never thought I'd say those words: I hope it is the flu. Sigh.
Silver lining: blessings of friends and family who step up to help when things seem unbearable and hopeless. Oh, and loosing 3 pounds!
Thanks to you all who have been here for us this week. And to those who stop by here on occasion, I promise future posts will be less depressing.


PS-Ryan here. Most pics from now on will be taken with my newly arrived, much anticipated (2.5 months) AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED lens! Here's a pic:

Labels:

5 Comments:

<

Get well soon! It's so weird to think of anyone getting sick in sunny California... It's like having a summer cold.

  <

Well it would be like a summer cold if it involved congestion, but not with the FLU.
Thanks for the well wishes. I've been feeling a bit better today - so that is a step in the right direction.

  <

I am sooooo happy you are feeling better. And glad it was just the flu. :)

  <

Sorry to hear that ur sick. Hope ur feelin 100% soon. Wow!! Sweet camera Ryan!!! Lookin forward to seein a lot of pics! :OP

  <

Feeling better yet?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters