Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

feeling better

Briana here. Feeling better. No more typhoid. Just some residual nausea at times if I overeat and don't stay cautious of the sometimes still-sensitive tummy-ness. (however I must add that there was one benefit - if you can call anything related to the stomach flu as a benefit... loosing 5 glorious pounds!)
And regarding the whole accident thingy, I'm working through it... albeit slowly. Some things just take time to resolve in your mind and work through emotionally. I'm just so glad to have had the loving support of my dear friends and family this past week (special thanks to my mom for coming down to help on Tues/Wed and my friend Kathy for being here for me in so many ways). I don't know what I would have done without you all. I'm so blessed.
Speaking of support, Ryan was such a doll this past week. I'm so thankful for his support and kindness. He never complained or gave me grief for laying in bed and not feeling like lifting my head off the pillow while I was sick (in fear of puking yet again), all the while dealing with Dylan alone, working hard so he get his work done and come home early and take care of us, and making sure I was comfortable. I'm a lucky, lucky girl.
Thanks Ryan. I love you.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

<

I'm glad you are feeling better. It's been a rough couple of weeks. And thanks for being here for me too. Especially today. Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters