Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Urgent Care

What would you say is the most relaxing way to spend your Saturday evening? A movie on the couch? A good book? Yeah. I agree with those.
But that wasn't in the cards for us this weekend. Instead we got the privilege of going to the Urgent Care with Dylan last night, sitting in progressively smaller and dirty waiting rooms over a period of 3 1/2 hours, with a whinning toddler. Fun stuff for sure.
And if I'd have bet money that Dylan had an ear infection and we'd only see the doctor for less than 5 mintues, I'd be a bit less poor today and maybe less tired if I had gone to the doctor on Friday afternoon instead of last night's ordeal.
But in my own defense, he didn't start tugging at his ear till yesterday.
Today we are starting antibiotics and taking it easy at home.
And thankfully, Dylan slept in nicely this morning - just getting up now, nearly at noon! That's my boy!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters