Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 02, 2008

How old am I?

Putting birthdays on our 2008 calendar the other day was momentous. Why you ask? Because I had to put the number '30' next to my name this year. The end of my 20's? Already?!?

And then this week a co-worker pointed out that perhaps I'm really much older than 30 when she discovered that my iPod music of choice on the way to work was a selection of Enya, good 'ol Cat Stevens, the Mamas and the Papas, and John Denver.

And she didn't even know about the Everly Brothers I have on there...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

<

Any Harry Chapin on that ipod?
How about The Association?
The Beach Boys?
What about some good 'ol Beatles?
It warms my heart to hear you listen to Cat and the Mamas and Papas.

BTW...stop complaining about having to write 30 on that calendar. I'm glad I wasn't there to see you write 48. I might have fainted.

  <

If we were still listening to the music that was popular when we were in junior high and high school it would be...Green Day, Nirvana, Violent Femmes, Pearl Jam (ok - I still listen to Pearl Jam sometimes).

We're doing a "Clean Sweep" room by room and I came across a box of cassette tapes. Gone. I even parted with my favorite mix, "Musik von Meike" 93-94. Remember that?

  <

too bad you did that,stephanie...noone ever takes the time to make tapes anymore. i always make sure to still have a tape player in my car to listen to old tapes or new ones, because one of my friends still makes some for me. and in this specific case, you should have asked briana, if maybe she would like to have it back...
meike
(nevermind....)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters