Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, April 03, 2009

Disneyland Birthday

For my birthday this year, we went to Disneyland. Sure it's a fun place to visit, but the real treat was being together with my sister, her family, and my parents for a couple days. The kids LOVED being with their cousins and I soaked up the time with my family.


In Toontown, waiting for everyone on the rollercoaster behind us (see the red rollercoaster? It's made for kids and it's pretty sweet.)








In Mickey Mouse's House, with some balloons to mark Andrew's birthday. (My nephew and I have the same birthday. Happy 4th Birthday, Drew!)



On Small World. Somehow it's even more special when you go on it with your parents and sister, remembering the first time you went on it as a kid.



Pixar Parade. Waiting for Lightening McQueen!
I love that parade. So much in fact, that the day before I dreamt that I was trying out for a spot as a dancer in the parade.



Little Minnie Mouse, asleep after a long day... along with her brother.



Dylan asleep in my dad's arms on the tram back to my car.
I didn't get home that night until after midnight. Thankfully I had my new GPS (thanks Mom and Dad for the awesome birthday gift!) to help me home (otherwise with the poorly marked detour on the 5, I'd have gotten lost for certain. Not good with two sleeping kids alone in LA!)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

<

What fun! Happy (belated) birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters