Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Golfing We Will Go

On Sunday evening, we went with some friends and took the kids miniature golfing (first golf experience for Dylan and his friend, Nolan). The dad's were about as excited as the kids. The course had 9 holes and the boys probably could have played longer.
Then we went to a tasty little local Mexican restaurant for dinner together and I think I had the best burrito of my life.
The kids were tired and a little squirrely, but it turned out to be a very fun evening.
I'm already itching to go again.



(Notice how much Dylan and Addie adore each other? I love how she studies him while he goofs around, snuggling and singing to her).

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

<

to cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters