Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, August 27, 2006

and they're cousins...

When we went up to Lompoc, visiting my parents for the weekend (and going to my high school reunion), we got some pictures of the boys, playing out in my parent's backyard while wearing some old Coonskin hats that my sister and I had growing up (no worries, they are faux fur, I'm fairly certain). What a riot they were. They took turns each taking their hat off, not wanting to wear it... then he'd stop, leave it on, and smile as he watched his cousin do the same thing. This is one of the few pictures we got with both leaving their hats on!
(although you can see that Andrew has his hot little hand on his head, ready to pull it off again. HA!)

3 Comments:

<

What cutie pies!!;O) Are you gonna post pics from the reunion? heehee Had to ask. You always have such great pics!;O)

  <

Sing along now:

Born in a hospital in Missouri
Just outside of St. Loo-ee
Moved out west to Cal'forn-ee
Wears coonskin caps, and plays with his horsey!

Dilly, Dilly Crocket! King of the wild frontier!

  <

I can't top Rob's song! And now I'm gonna have that tune running around in my head the rest of the day. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters