Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, October 20, 2006

eat your heart out

Ryan spent the past few days in Atlanta at the Neuroscience Conference at THE RITZ-CARLTON hotel, while I stayed on our dear friend's futon. Yeah, who's the punk?
Spoiled with chocolates on his pillow...
Fancy water bottles and room service...
And a sweet view of the city. Here he is sitting all pretty like a business man... wait - did I just call Ryan pretty? Yeah, I sure did.
(and for the record, Ryan took this picture of himself as a joke to send me because I was giving him such a hard time about his accomodations).

Labels:

1 Comments:

<

Ryan, hoe on earth did you swing those expenses by Henry? Nice one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters