Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Teeth updates

My teeth: I'm back in the saddle again with flossing. (I know you were all very concerned and worried about that two day lapse). But the good news is that I'm finally starting to feel a bit better after this last dose of stomach flu. I'm really hoping that I've put in my dues for the year and can be exempt from any further sickness. I'm planning on making that an official petition.
Dylan's teeth: He's getting a second molar. Ryan found it last night for us and was very welcoming to his arrival, commenting to our new pearly friend that "thanks to you, Dylan will be happy to finally be able to chew some meat." But technically the first one hasn't really popped in yet fully (taking it's sweet time there, I'm afraid). So the race is on.
And Ryan's teeth: nothing to report. I just didn't want to leave him out on the update.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters