Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

whatcha eatin?

Dylan has 4 new teeth coming in: top two canines and both upper and lower right sided molars. And the amazing thing is how well he's been eating (which if you knew what a picky eater he is, you'd be impressed too)!

Oh, and he peed twice today in the potty! Go Dylan! (even though one of those times was on my leg because he was sitting a tad askew on the seat and... you know). And the fun part was the jelly beans. He sure loves those.

And tonight when I put him down in his crib, he looked up at me and said "night night" and then replied to my "i love yous" with a sweet little "aye oh" (which is his version of the same). Made my day.

And me? I'm eating rice for dinner tonight (the 'ol B.R.A.T diet) while my boys eat yummy treats, including some cookies. I'm jealous. But I'm not nauseated tonight, so I'm pretty happy about that.

Time for more rice. (hey it works for the folks on Survivor, doesn't it?)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

<

Congratulations on starting potty training and thanks for visiting my blog! You son is so cute.

Since you asked, FYI my boys first peed in the potty just after they turned 2, but I didn't make a big deal out of it until they were 2.5. Then I started trying in earnest -- to no avail. I stressed out for 6 whole months, with no success. A couple of days after they turned three, they decided they would no longer use diapers, and they were trained within the week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters