Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, April 13, 2007

Thinking

The lovely Mella nominated and tagged me today for the Thinking Blogger Award.


The rules of the award state that each blogger tagged needs to tag five other blogs that make them think. So here are my FIVE:

1. Mary at Owlhaven never ceases to challenge my thoughts. As a mother to 8 kids between the ages of 2 and 19, she always has something interesting and insightful to say. She's been nominated before for this award, I know, but I can't resist tagging her again.
2. Kathy over at Godfrey's Mama wrote this post a while back. And while I may be a bit biased as a fan of her new-ish blog (being that we work together and she's one of my closest friends), her writing weaves humor and deep thought in a way that I admire.
3. Ellen's posts at The Reign of Ellen are soulful and honest. She's battled depression, infertility, and much more. And she lets her readers peek into her heart with her writing in a way that really reaches out and touches them. See for yourself.
4. Julie over at And Katie Makes 3 writes about her journey as a mom, life as a graduate student, the battle between desire and reason, and could even make you think about a bowl of jello in a way you never thought possible.
5. Last, but not least is The New Girl, Tina, who I really enjoy reading because of how her posts makes me think about so many different things. Too many to list. Go read her blog and you'll see what I mean.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

<

Aw schucks, thanks! And thanks for the links to some new cool blogs to check out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters