Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Love Thursday

I love my wife and baby. It can't be said in a way more simple or more true! I love being a father and a husband, and I love our life together. Sure there are challenges and unknowns and worries, but I'd rather have my family with me while we go through them than do it alone. Life used to be about so many things, but recently I've found that it is really only about a few things: love, happiness, and togetherness.

Here is my recent favorite picture of the ones I love. Have a happy Love Thursday with the ones you love!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

<

Thats really sweet! Yay for wonderful hubbies! Happy LT!

  <

Omigoodness, I'll bet your wife teared up at that! There sure is a lot of love in your happy home :)

  <

Awww, so sweet. What a wonderful surprise to wake up to this morning. Truly a Love Thursday! Happy day.

  <

This is such a wonderful surprise. It is so nice to read about all of the love in your family. :)

  <

Wow, Ryan, you're sentimental. Who knew? Well, I guess we kind of knew. But, I must say, there aren't that many sentimental scientists out there. You are a rare breed, my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters