Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Grand Opening

Stroller Strides of Pasadena, South Pasadena, and Arcadia had it's grand opening event at Caltech last Thursday. Guess who was the instructor? Yours truly.

There was a huge turnout with 26 moms besides myself and the franchise owner.
Afterwards we had refreshments, snacks, prizes, and we even had storytime with a lady who came over from Book Alley, a local bookstore. The babies seemed to congregate all around her as she read, which was so cute.


Dylan with a couple of his little friends (and my friend, Genese).





Besides a few glitches, which managed to keep me on my toes throughout the class... it was a fabulous class. The sun was hot, but the campus has a lot of shaded areas, so moms and babies stayed happy. And I think I worked everyone pretty hard, which is good, being that each mom comes with a different level and different motivation - and I tried to target all fitness levels as best as I could. It was a great experience, as I'd never done something like that before. Lots of positive feedback afterwards too, which was nice.


Here I am with a couple of my friends after the class (Jessica and Anamara).



From now on, that will be my class. It is so great to meet new moms and bond together as a group. Our class in South Pasadena has really bonded these past few months and I'm excited to start up this new group of moms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters