Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, May 11, 2007

Goodnight Moon

Dylan is really into the moon these days (or shall I say nights?)
He wants to know where the moon is and gets upset if we can't find it outside (gotta love that LA smog!)
And the other night, after trapsing around outside in my pajamas and Ryan's tennis shoes looking for the moon, I decided to use good 'ol Google Images to find Dylan his moon before bedtime so he could say goodnight to it personally. He bought it, thankfully.


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

<

Smog and wildfires, can you guys even see the sun anymore?

  <

I'm with Dylan. I've always been a moon junkie (does that make me a moonie? I hope not...)

I'll never forget the first time I was able to see all the detail through a telescope.

And I remember first night when the moon seemed like it filled half the night sky. You don't get many of those nights.

  <

"Da moooooooooon!!! Da mooooooooon!!!
Cool!

  <

So cute! I love the moon myself - I'm a nightowl.

Happy Mother's Day! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters