Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Baby Girl Stuff

Mary Jane Socks
Hats and more hats
Leg Warmers (also in Purple)
One-piece Sunsuit outfits (for 3-6 and 6-9 months)
Rompers (short sleeves for summer and long for winter months)
Overall outfits
And on a side note: I know pink is the usual choice "girl" color, but I love reds and soft greens too!

And of course, I'm thinking I should hold off on buying anything myself for a while. But online window-shopping sure is fun!

p.s. I have started to feel her move now. And while most people say I don't even look pregnant yet, my non-pregnancy pants don't fit anymore! Time to bust out the maternity pants.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

<

I love soft greens too (sage is actually one of my favorite colors) and Lila has always looked best in blue-green's and dark purples...then again, I'm not a particular fan of baby-girl pink. So maybe I'm biased. =)

(Shopping for girls is definitely fun though...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters