Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Video Linkys

Look on the right sidebar for links to some new (and some embarrassing) videos. The Roscoe's one is pretty much incriminating of me stuffing my face full of fried chicken (which if you've actually tasted Roscoe's, you'd understand completely , especially pregnant) and Dylan picking his nose. The Meltdown is just that: Dylan having a meltdown over a silly jelly packet that fell on the floor at Roscoe's (again, if you've been there, you know why we didn't want to give it back to him once it touched those floors!). And "Baby Sister" is of Dylan as I was putting him into his carseat after the ultrasound where we learned that baby #2 is going to be a GIRL! Dylan was so cute, announcing he's having a baby sister for us - which melted my heart and was honestly the highlight of the evening. Ok, until Roscoe's, of course.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

<

Where did you find out about this delectable restaurant??????

  <

okay so while watching Dylan have a "meltdown" I hear Briana say "girls don't have meltdowns"...um as the mother of two girls, I have to tell you they don't have meltdowns they have MELTDOWNS!!!Huge massive whiny meltdowns mostly over shoes.

  <

Anonymous: You can take credit for recommending Roscoe's. But, I am the one who dragged them there.
Now, if I can just figure out a way to keep my chicken on my own plate.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters