Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Overheard at our dinner table:

Ryan: Hey, I thought of what we could do to celebrate your 30th birthday.

Briana: What?

Ryan: The Getty Museum. And not only is it supposed to be really neat, but it's FREE, which fits into our budget.

Briana: But how does that fit into being on bedrest? When would we go?

Ryan: Well, I figured we could just get you a wheelchair and I'd push you around.

Briana: Wait. I'm turning 30. How does sitting in a wheelchair while celebrating my birthday this year not make me feel old?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

<

Ha ha ha...that's so funny. You should save the wheelchair birthday celebration at least until you're turning 80.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters