Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Pair of new eyes!


Ryan's Vision Before: 20/400

And Post-op Day One: 20/20 and 20/25



It's amazing. Ryan hasn't been in any pain really and he's the perfect patient. Makes me feel like I was a total wuss when I had it done two years ago. The doctor said "perfect" when he looked at his eyes right after the procedure and his nurse commented that he was a "poster candidate and patient." I'm so proud of him and thankful for the awesome results. Congratulations, Ryan. Enjoy those your new vision!!!

1 Comments:

<

Oh, I'm so envious. My vision isn't terrible, just annoying. And I'd just been talking to a friend at work about how she had Lasik and loves it (but apparently she had a terrible post-operation experience and a lot of pain)...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters