Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, June 09, 2008

Butterflies & 4,000 kids, oh my!

I was going to do my own post on this experience last week, but I think Kathy did it more justice on her blog. See here.
If you do, you can see a full (nearly 2-minute) video of me ranting (doesn't take much to get a 34 week pregnant woman to complain at length, it seems) about 'the bathroom incident' - which I'm sure you ALL want to hear about, don't you?
And while I do agree that Kathy got a pretty good picture of the butterflies, I got one too.
Now I just have to find some time for Ryan to upload it here for me. But if not, just take my word for it, it's AWESOME.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

<

Just watched the video on your friends page. You are so funny. I guess ice cream is your big pregnancy craving...haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters