Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, June 30, 2008

Update: 38 weeks

Weight Gain: down by 1/2 pound (whoo-hoo! - maybe that cupcake yesterday was fat-free)
Dilated: 2 cm.
Effaced: 50%.
Estimated Delivery: around 39 weeks, which means another week.

Having more contractions, but we'll see if they progress. She said if I am on my feet a lot, things will go faster.
Ryan, of course with work being so busy, wants me to lay down and do nothing.
And I, on the other hand, want to nest and get everything in order for whenever this baby girls decides to come!
And Dylan just wants to play with his new toys from yesterday's birthday party!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

<

This comment has been removed by the author.

  <

How exciting...I'll be praying for you and looking forward to beautiful pictures of your new baby girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters