Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, June 09, 2008

A Wicked Afternoon

Ryan's Grandma, his Aunt Nancy, and mom all came up yesterday and took me along with them for his Grandma's birthday celebration... with tickets for the 4 of us girls to go see Wicked at the Pantages Theater.

Ryan was jealous, (as who wouldn't be?) but it was just us girls. The show was as great as I remember it from over a year ago when we went

And with Baby Girl on-board, we had 4 generations represented there, which was fun to think about.

Labels:

2 Comments:

<

This comment has been removed by the author.

  <

That is so funny you ended up at Wicked too! I enjoyed the show. It was my first time! I deleted my previous comment...in case you wonder who it was. I just wanted to write more. The talent was amazing and the singing...Wow. Incredible!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters