Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, September 01, 2006

a kiss for you

Dylan has been giving me kisses at night just before I put him down to bed for the past week or so, but tonight it was daddy's turn to get his first kiss. And what do you know? I just happened to have the camera and got a picture of the event. Both Dylan and Ryan were excited and giggled. It was cute.

And tonight after Dylan and I met daddy for dinner at Baja Fresh, we all went for a nice walk down Lake Avenue, then got some ice cream and walked around Caltech to let Dylan burn off some energy before coming home. It had been a VERY hot day (let's say around 95 or 100, which is not my idea of a nice day) and finally was cooling off a bit to about 90, so we stayed out a bit and enjoyed the cool-er weather.

On the drive home, Dylan did something that I have to admit was probably the second cutest thing I've seen (close second to the kiss between he and his daddy). I was rocking out to some music and turned my head to look in the rearview mirror back at Dylan...
He was totally copying me: tapping his hands on his legs, bopping his head up and down, and moving his mouth like he was singing to the music! Seriously. He was.
I couldn't help it but laugh outloud. And then he giggled too.

Labels:

1 Comments:

<

AAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!! That is soooooo precious!!!;O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters