Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

pulling my hair out

Why does work stress follow us all home? I wish I knew how to detach and not care about things. But being the worrywart that I am, it makes that task nearly impossible. Sigh.
Tonight after work, I picked up the D-man from daycare, brought him home, bathed both he and myself, made dinner.... then Ryan came home. I was frustrated and we were all tired. Work, daycare, lab. Only one of us had a nap (good guess. yes, it was dylan.) And as Ryan walked into the kitchen, I practically tossed my frustration all over him. If it were made of liquid, he'd have been standing there soaked in it. It has been another hour since the tri-fold family meltdown... and we are ALL doing much better.
But I still think I'm going to go to bed early tonight. It has been a long day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters