Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, September 10, 2006

"make me crazy"

Ok, so this post is about my current song on my myspace profile...

Everytime the song Crazy (by Gnarls Barkley) comes on the radio in our car, Dylan dances with me as we drive down the road. Looking back in the rearview mirror and seeing his head bob back and forth with that huge smile as we both rock out - melts my heart. Regardless of what mood I'm currently in, it always makes me smile and laugh.

So that is why I have this song on my profile. I can't help but love this song even more now. Would you?

2 Comments:

<

Awesome song! Everyone I know loves it! Probably cause it's addictive.;O)

  <

Makes me glad I listen to NPR almost exclusively...

And my iPod.

Thankfully Katie still likes to rock out to Laurie Berkner (who wouldn't LOVE "Doodle-bugs?") and The Beatles (all that singing to her in the womb finally paid off!).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters