Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, September 15, 2006

survivor



"Episode 1 Title: "I Can Forgive Her, but I Don't Have to Because She Screwed with My Chickens." And that, my friends, sums it up.

I originally vowed to not watch this season's Survivor show, because of the hype about the division along racial lines, but then my coworkers started a pool to see who'd win. I bought it hook, line, and sinker. And $5 later, and pulling two names from a bowl, I have Jessica and Jenny as my girls to route for. So last night was the first episode and one of my girls totally flubbed up with letting the chickens out of their cage. BIG MISTAKE, Jessica.
But at least we flew under the radar last night and neither of them got voted off. I'm relieved. I know it is silly to get so wrapped up in a silly inter-office pool, but come on, I don't get out much here people.

1 Comments:

<

Hey...looks like your gals survived another week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters