Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Reading

Dylan's favorite books just happen to be Goodnight Moon, The Very Hungry Catepillar, and Thomas the Tank Engine. And about two weeks ago he started bringing them to us, climbing up on our laps, and sitting for longer and longer periods of time (more to look at the pictures with us than to hear the story, I'm convinced, but whatever it takes at this point). Both Ryan and I are not big readers ourselves. But I'm excited to see Dylan showing an interest in books himself. And I just can't refuse to read to him whenever he decides he wants me to. I'm addicted to those books as much as he is, it seems. Either that or I'm addicted to him.

Dylan knows the sign for book and uses it fairly often around bedtime where the routine has recently included about a handful of various little board-books each night. The cute thing is that he has his own morphed version of the sign for book, which is a combo of book and again. I don't know where he got that from. But it is pretty darned cute if you ask me.

1 Comments:

<

I have that book and my daughter still loves it!!! She actually sleeps with it sometimes!! ;OP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters