Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Happy Mom's Day

For Mother's Day Ryan asked me what I would like to do. I thought about what would make the day special for me. Digging deep I realized what I really wanted was a simple day with my family. We ended up driving down to Mission Viejo to meet Ryan's grandparents and Aunt Nancy for a picnic at the park there. It was a beautiful afternoon and Dylan really enjoyed playing on the incredible playground there. Later, after a nice nap, we all took a long walk before dinner.
And it got even better as I opened up the freezer to find a lovely (and you'd understand the depth of this gift if you knew how much I adore ice cream) Baskin Robbins ice cream cake.
Yeah, that was a nice touch. Good job, Ryan.
We've been devouring that little cake since Sunday. It's nearly gone but I'm going to savor that last piece tomorrow after my workout.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

<

Sounds like you had a great Mothers Day -- tell your husband GOOD JOB for making your day special!

  <

Totally random comment - but what'd you think of The Office finale?? =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters